Info] [Downloads] [Ordering]
PowerBook G3 500 MHz
Full duplex 1 kHz Distortion and Noise:
Jitter, full duplex:
- Computer: 500 MHz G3 PowerBook (FireWire / Pismo / 2000),
256 MB RAM.
- Measurement software: Mac the Scope, 2048 point (X2) FFT,
Square window function, linear frequency axis.
- Stimulus signal was generated by Mac the Scope / Waavebox.
Signal: 1 kHz / 11 kHz, DIGITAL LOCK enabled, 1024 sample latency
(e.g., sequence length).
- Measurements were made at 44.1 kHz sample rate, 16 bit. Channel
1 is shown, and represents other channel.
- Plot range is -160 dB to 0 dBFS.
Note: the distortion measurements may be replicated with
the free, demo version of Mac the Scope (the session timeout limit
provides ample time for making the measurement).