Info] [Downloads] [Ordering]
Apple 867 MHz G4 DP Mirror Drive Door Built-in Audio
Input 1 kHz Distortion and Noise:
Output 1 kHz Distortion and Noise:
Full duplex 1 kHz Distortion and Noise:
- Measurement software: Mac the Scope 4X 4.1, 2048 point (X2)
FFT, Square window function, linear frequency axis.
- Stimulus signal was generated by Mac the Scope / Waavebox.
Signal: 1 kHz, DIGITAL LOCK enabled, 1024 sample latency (e.g.,
- Channel 1 is shown, and represents Channel 2.
- Plot range is -160 dB to 0 dBFS.
- Reference Measurement device for input and output tests:
- Note: Duplex noise floor is lower than measured output noise
floor because of noise in output circuitry (input gain used with
lower output level gave a lower noise level).
Note: the distortion measurements may be replicated with
the free, demo version of Mac the Scope (the session timeout limit
provides ample time for making the measurement).