Ordering - Corporate,
Government and Educational Users
For purchase orders placed from D&B rated, F1000
companies, government or academic institutions
- For current pricing, please refer to the Kagi website order
- Academic orders: deduct 20% of the price from each software
item ordered. This discount is available only for purchase
orders sent to Channel D from accredited, degree-granting, nonprofit
educational institutions. The discount is not available on orders
placed through Kagi.
- Important: Purchase orders must
clearly indicate the email address (for sending the activation
code - except for "boxed" software) and name of the
end user (needed for generating the software activation code).
If this information is omitted, your order may be delayed. This
information is not required for multi-user site licensing.
- If transmitted via FAX, also mail a confirming copy (marked
clearly as such) to the address below.
- Payment for international purchase orders must be in U.S.
funds by check drawn from a U.S. bank.
Multi-user licensing is available, please contact us with
your specific requirements to obtain pricing information.
Channel D Corporation, Trenton NJ
(609) 393-3600; (softsales) Please call for our FAX number.
Shipping for "boxed" software and documentation to
the continental USA is via FedEx ground service, from stock. Orders
typically are shipped within 2 business days of our receipt of
the order. International orders are shipped via FedEx International
Priority. Duty and taxes (where applicable) are collected upon
Info] [Downloads] [Ordering]